The most cost effective way to improve your current website is to review what you have already and improve broken/under-performing bits. Doing so can:
- increase visitor numbers and sales from your site
- improve the security of your site
- provide the basis for a maintenance plan
The power of such a review comes from taking a holistic review of your website, seeing how your site performs its overall purpose.
What is a review?
We provide bespoke Silverstripe website reviews. We do that by reviewing your domain name, hosting, and website itself. A review provides you with information on how you can improve your site in terms of:
- Search engine visibility
- Quality of code
There are a few small steps to get the review set up:
- Install a small piece of software that provides the information to our analysis tool.
- Review what you would like to send to the analysis tool.
- Send the data to our analysis tool.
- We run an automated analysis tool based on the data you provide.
- We review this data and give it context resulting in a report with recommendations.
Based on the recommendations we can then provide a quote for a work-plan to fix the issues that offer the biggest bang for the buck.
What is included?
We look at the following aspects of your website:
- Domain Names
- Server Setup
- Server Response
- Search Engines
See our rates for more information.
Other pages in the Services section: