Below is our standard Service Level Agreement (SLA) for Silverstripe Website Maintenance. We can also offer custom SLAs on request.
The purpose of our maintenance subscription is that:
- your site has an excellent level of security.
- errors are rapidly fixed.
- small enhancements, where available, are added proactively.
- you are making use of the best Silverstripe solutions - i.e. we keep an eye on your site and let you know about any changes we could / should add that will make it perform better.
Terms of Service
We have made our maintenance subscription flexible so that both small and large businesses can benefit. Here is how it works:
- We will reserve 12 hours per period to deliver the relevant services (as listed below in order of priority).
- You can choose the period. For example, you can do twelve hours per month, week, year, or even three years.
- Some project management time will be included as part of the hours.
- We will periodically check-in with you to make sure hours used are on track and identify priorities.
- Any unused hours will be charged - i.e. we will make sure the hours are available and you have to ensure that there is work to be done.
- We require payment upfront or in regular instalments.
Priorities and response times
Below is a list of tasks that may be included, depending on the time available. They are in order of priority and we have listed the usual response times:
- Site is unusable - e.g. site is hacked, the server is down, your database is corrupted
< 48 hours - in many cases, during business hours, this can be resolved in less than 30 minutes
- CMS questions
< 3 days - we can often help you in a few hours
- Errors - we will take care of any bugs you let us know about
< 7 days - errors with a significant impact are usually fixed in less than a few hours
- Applying critical security patches to the Silverstripe framework and the Silverstripe modules used on the site
< 7 days
- Applying non-critical upgrades to the Silverstripe framework and the Silverstripe modules used on the site
< 6 months
- Applying infrastructure upgrades - as and when required we will update your server to newer versions of, for example, PHP or Apache
< 6 months
- Adding minor enhancements
as time allows
- Cleaning up existing code
when there is nothing else to do
Other pages in the Services section: