Below is our standard Service Level Agreement (SLA) for Website Maintenance. We can also offer custom SLAs on request. Please visit our rates page for pricing.
The purpose of our maintenance subscription is that:
- your site is more secure through proactive maintenance;
- errors are rapidly fixed;
- small enhancements, where available, are added proactively;
- your site remains future proof.
Terms of Service
We have made our maintenance subscription flexible so that both small and large businesses can benefit. Here is how it works:
- We will reserve 12 hours per period to deliver the relevant services (as listed below).
- You can choose the period. For example, you can choose twelve hours per month, two-months, quarter, year, or even twelve hours per three years.
- We require payment upfront or in regular instalments.
Priorities and response times
Below is a list of tasks that may be included, depending on the time available. They are in order of priority and we have listed the usual response times:
- Site is unusable - e.g. site is hacked, the server is down, your database is corrupted
< 48 hours - most of the time, during business hours, this can be resolved in less than one hour
- CMS questions
< 5 days - we can often help you in a few hours
- Errors - as reported by you
< 5 working days - errors with a significant impact are usually fixed in less than a few hours
- Applying critical security patches - we will keep an eye out for any critical security patches that may be required on your site
< 5 working days
- Adding minor enhancements - any small enhancements you may request
< 21 days
If we end up doing more time than agreed to carry out the work above then we will let you know and charge you using our standard project rates (or you can enter into a new service agreement).
If there is time left at the end of the period agreed then we will use this time to improve your site, in consultation with you. We will consider things like:
- Running a health check on your site to identify priorities for the next maintenance period;
- Applying non-critical upgrades to the Silverstripe framework and the Silverstripe modules used on the site;
- Applying infrastructure upgrades, as required; and
- Cleaning up your code
There is no option to carry-over surplus time to the next period.
These maintenance agreements can not be used for urgent / large / complex development work. It is primarily aimed at keeping your site in a good working order, not to develop new functionality.
The time used to manage the service agreement will be marked against the twelve hours allocated.
All service requests will need to be sent to a dedicated email address to be provided to you.
For more information please also visit our terms and conditions.
Other pages in the Services section: